Sunday, March 6, 2022

FILM OPENING



I worked with Rebecca Todd 1982

Our brief was to make the titles and opening of a new fiction film (to last a maximum of two minutes). We made a horror film opening entitled Vendetta

I took responsibility for parts of the camerawork, in particular, the guitar scene, and the opening scene of when the killer enters a house. 

I took responsibility for the directing of the scenes where the guitar is playing, and when the masked killer is entering a house with CCTV footage

I took responsibility for some set design, such as I used a squire guitar with an amp to create mystery when playing, with a light to create dimness and build up. I also sourced my ring doorbell camera to show CCTV footage of someone entering the house. Also, we used a green screen for the news report.

I took responsibility for editing most of the scenes, including editing parts of the production logo, the certification of age, and the guitar playing scene with the flashbacks, and also edited most of the audio. Also, I edited the entering the house scene with the CCTV footage, and applied the green screen to the news report. I used Premiere pro.

I created the music for the final scene because I play the guitar. I picked the track Hotel California and used my Squire guitar. I used an amplifier to create more voice, and make the scene seem louder when playing.

I mostly designed and made the Production Company logo BELVEDERE STUDIOS I used Adobe photoshop then edited the image in  I designed the image in Photoshop then took it into Premiere pro to add into the intro of the film opening, with the rain and thunder in the background

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

I worked with Rebecca Todd 1982 Our brief was to make the titles and opening of a new fiction film (to last a maximum of two minutes). We ma...