Tuesday, November 2, 2021

PLANNING - MY TARGET AUDIENCE



                                               Planning - My target audience and how I engaged them



From the FutureLearn course that I am following Distribution: Connecting Films With Audiences, I know that all products are targeted at specific audiences. I needed to plan how to reach my target audience. Therefore, I needed to know who they are (factors that may be relevant include age, gender, ethnicity, social class), what their media needs are (so that I could produce a product that they will want) and how to reach them (to market my film). I will show how my research has shaped / influenced my planning. I investigated how Bauer Media define their audiences. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

I worked with Rebecca Todd 1982 Our brief was to make the titles and opening of a new fiction film (to last a maximum of two minutes). We ma...